Boostbloom

Updates, highlights, and what matters about Crowdfunding in Armenia

Highlights

Project of the day

To test starrted project issue
  • Superhighlight
  • Superhighlight
  • Superhighlight
A great project for a great cause. Help bring some fresh air to the city!!!
Blogs and tips
September 04, 2014–  0 Comments

 

Campaign and create a community around your campaign long before you launch 

Doing work on engaging potential funders to get them interested in your campaign before launching can significantly improve your chances of success. Indeed, campaigns that 'cold start' and don't do any engagement or marketing before the first day of launching often struggle to reach their funding goal.

The value of having an existing community of potential funders to tap into on day one of your campaign is best illustrated by when people with an existing fanbase venture into crowdfunding. For example, when famous American entrepreneur and author Seth Godin launched his campaign to crowdfund his book project 'the Icarus Deception' he reached his target of $100K within 3 hours, because of the huge interest from his global fanbase.

However, less famous entrepreneurs also have the opportunity to create high levels of interest around their project before launching, by using mailouts, blogging and other social media platforms to promote ideas sometimes as early as six months before launching.

Tapping in to your existing network of friends can help create the first buzz around your project. Equally, if you can't get your friends excited about your project pre-launch, then that will be a good...

September 03, 2014–  0 Comments

 

 

...with a short and engaging video pitch! 

 

Crowdfunding campaigns succeed both because they propose products that people would like to purchase but also because they appeal to people's passions and interests.

So, while it's important to communicate to people what they get out of it, make sure you tell the story of why you are passionate about making your project a reality.

As Lee Moyer emphasises, 'the movie is key' to doing this. Using a short video to communicate your idea is the best way to get your pitch across to the crowd as it enables entrepreneurs to put a face on who is behind the project and give a taster of what the project will look like in a format that is easy to share.

Lessons from Kickstarter show that projects with a video component succeed at a higher rate than those without (50 per cent vs. 30 per cent). There are lots of guides on what makes a good crowdfunding campaign video however the main insight from Moyer is to 'keep it short', as potential funders often wont engage with videos longer than three minutes.

 

Source: Nesta

September 03, 2014–  1 Comments

Crowdfunding is not merely launching a campaign.

The launch accounts for 1% of the effort. The other 99% needed for a successful project is the work that goes on behind the scenes. 

Check out this video. Specialists from all around the world give advice based on their past experiences of what is essential to make a crowdfunding project successful! Hear them out! 

July 31, 2014–  2 Comments

Crowdfunding can be an effective tool for accomplishing your startup goals. Whether you’re looking to jumpstart your marketing efforts, expand your customer base, or reach out to friends and family for funding, crowdfunding provides a platform to rally support around you and your company. Having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs who have conducted successful fundraisers, we have distilled seven key strategies for launching a successful crowdfund:

Tell your story

As the old adage goes: facts tell, stories sell. When it comes to eliciting customer engagement, a campaign with a good story is an unparalleled strategy. Did you experience some kind of obstacle on your path to entrepreneurship? Did a major life event influence your career choice or business decisions? Tell your story in your crowdfunding pitch to make a connection with backers and encourage engagement.If you don’t have a personal story to share with your audience, share facts and highlights about your startup, product or vision instead. Describe your problem (and severity of the problem) your product will solve, or discuss the vision for your startup. Keep your tone and messaging personal to make backers feel closely connected to you and your project.

Provide value for value

Crowdfunding campaigns hinge on...

latest project updates
Update 3 by owner
Im owner I repost updt 0459
Im owner I post updt at 454
Real update
Update 3
Updatre funding
I can post an update funding

Where projects come from

From Armenians! Boostbloom supports a variety of activities: book writing, independent films, music, civic projects, inventions... Learn more